• 4 pork chops (bone-in or boneless) about 1 inch thick
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Place the chops in a medium shallow dish and sprinkle with oil, vinegar, rosemary, season the chops with salt and pepper. Turn to coat evenly and let stand at room temperature while grill heats.
2. Set grill to 350˚F. Grill 10 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160˚F.
Pork chops sold at the supermarket are often cut thick at the bone and are thinner at the edges. As you can imagine, the thinner meat will cook before and the meat closest to the bone. Ensure that your chops are cut to an even thickness. This dish comes together in minutes. Serve it with grilled potatoes and a fresh salad on the side.